Charlesbank Cooperative Corporation
650 Huntington Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts 02115 617-734-6920
what does charlesbank offer?
- Charlesbank's studio apartments are very spacious and well-designed with a separate, large kitchen (that has plenty of counter and cabinet space), a full bath, dressing area, air conditioning, large closets, a walk-in storage area, and three floor-to-ceiling windows (see floor plan). The studio apartments, which are 620 square feet, are easily comparable to one bedrooms elsewhere.
- The monthly carrying charge during the first 24 consecutive months of residency is 30% of the household's gross annual income as calculated at move in. After the 24 consecutive months of residency, new residents would then be eligible to pay the monthly capped carrying charge, which as of April 2013, is $850 (subject to change) for a studio (heat and hot water included).
why live at charlesbank?
- Resident owned and governed (shareholders own a share in the building - shareholders do not own the units themselves)
- Buy in for a share - $850
- 24 hour, 7 day a week security/concierge service
- On-site management and maintenance - On-call emergency maintenance after regular working hours
- Garage parking from $74 per month
- 24 Hour onsite laundry facilities
- Public transportation - Green Line trolley and bus stops just steps away www.mbta.com and downtown just minutes away
- Colleges, hospitals, museums, restaurants and shopping within easy walking distance mapquest.com
- Digital roof-top TV antenna or purchase cable & high speed Internet
- Wonderfully diverse resident community